2024 Winter online booking dates:
- for Members & Associates - tba
- for Guests - tba
There are 8 bedrooms varying from 3 to 5 beds per room, each bedroom has its own ensuite.
Bedroom layouts can be viewed in the Photo Gallery. We apologise that Rooms 7 & 8 are not available for Green Season bookings due to renovations. Room 7 and a refurbished Room 8, featuring a Queen bed and upper & lower bunk singles, will be available for Winter bookings.
or call the Booking Officer on 0488 616 530.
For "Same Day" bookings (bookings made on the same day as your arrival) please contact the Booking Officer via phone or SMS.
- Download our COVIDSafe plan.
- Peninsula Ski Club maintain a CovidSafe Plan in accordance with Government requirements, Hotham Resort Management and Club rules.
- All cleaning is performed in line with the Department of Health regulations.
- Members and Guests must undertake to comply with Peninsula Ski Club health and safety procedures and abide by Club rules and Covid-Safe requirements.
- Members and Guests with any flu like/Covid symptoms must not attend the Lodge (see Cancellation Policy).
ACCOMMODATION BOOKING & CANCELLATION CONDITIONS
- Accommodation is confirmed upon payment in full at the time of booking.
- For bookings cancelled with more than 28 days' notice, a refund will be given less a 10% cancellation fee.
- For bookings cancelled with less than 28 days' notice but are able to be resold by the Booking Officer, a refund will be given less a 10% cancellation fee.
- For bookings cancelled with less than 28 days' notice that cannot be resold, no refunds can be given.
- Any changes to dates booked will be subject to availability and will incur a 10% amendment fee.
- Bookings are fully refundable if the Resort is closed down by Government mandated lockdowns or travel restrictions which prevent you from staying.
- Bookings are fully refundable if you are unable to stay due to Covid-19 symptoms and have a positive Covid-19 RAT or PCR test result (evidence of Department of Health test reference number is required). For bookings cancelled with more than 28 days notice, a refund will be given less a 10% cancellation fee.
- All bed bookings must have the full name of the occupant.
- Bookings are per bed. Unoccupied beds can be booked as “Spare” for room exclusivity otherwise Guests may be sharing un-occupied beds.
- If booking a Double/Queen bed both sides must be booked and paid for.
- By making a booking at Peninsula Ski Lodge Members & Guests undertake to comply with PSC Rules, Code of Conduct, health & safety procedures and Covid-Safe requirements.
- Check In is 4pm on the day of arrival and Check Out is 1.00pm on the day of departure.
- Any changes to check in and check out times must have prior approval by the Lodge Manager (if present) otherwise the Booking Officer.
- Room allocations are posted on the noticeboard in the foyer and must be adhered to.
- All guests MUST bring top and bottom sheets, and pillowcases. Due to health regulations, sleeping bags are NOT permitted. The rooms also have spare blankets for those who feel the cold.
- You will also need to bring towels, bathmat and personal toiletries.
- Smoking, including the use of e-cigarettes and personal vaping devices, is not permitted anywhere within the lodge.
- Guests who use the kitchen and dining facilities are expected to clean up after use. A cleaning charge of $200 will apply if the lodge is left in an untidy state.
- Building quiet times are from 10pm – 7am. This includes the spa, all rooms, balconies and Common Areas of the building. Bedroom corridors quiet time is from 7pm to 7am. During all other times, noise levels shall be kept to a reasonable minimum consistent with a residential building occupied by families (with children).
- Respect all other guests and refer any issues to the Lodge Manager (if present) otherwise the Booking Officer.